Webster Electric Co., Inc. Staff Profiles
- Chad W. Davidson, Vice President, Director of Safety & Human Resources ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Graduated from Mississippi State University, responsible for implementation of Safety and Human Resource Policy. Responsible for training of production staff, implementation of drug testing policies, documentation of any warnings or disciplinary actions. Interfaces with OSHA and other entities who monitor and deal with safety or human resources activities.
- R. Chad Robertson, Vice President, Estimator/Project Manager ( email@example.com )
Graduated from University of Southern Mississippi and is responsible for marketing projects, estimating and project management functions. Works with commercial and institutional projects and municipal lighting and Intelligent Transportation System projects.
- Steve Bowden, Estimator/Project Manager ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Licensed Master Electrician with 20 years experience in electrical construction. Responsible for estimating and managing projects in the State of Mississippi and Alabama, primarily responsible for Gulf Coast Operations and Department of Transportation and airport construction projects.
- Wilbur P. Mowdy, Purchasing, Logistics and Resource Management ( email@example.com )
Responsible for writing purchase orders, receiving and delivering all materials. He is responsible for upkeep, delivery, maintenance and obtaining all equipment and tools for the company. He manages two CDL rated truck drivers for delivery of materials using US DOT rated vehicles and documentation of drivers and truck records.
- Angela Ferguson, Administrative Assistant ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Responsible for ordering and returning plans and specification, entering and maintaining Mississippi One Call's, in house document production, submittals and close out documentation, reception and phone answering.
- Office Number
- Estimating/Project Manager’s Fax
- Accounting/Purchasing Fax